Backflow is the undesirable reversal flow of water in a pipeline that could draw contaminates and pollution into the drinking water system. When the drinking water system is connected to anything that could cause impurities to enter back into the drinking water, it’s required to be protected by a Backflow Assembly.
ABCO can test, install, service and repair all makes and models of backflow assemblies.
The ABCO Fire Annual Maintenance Program:
• Examine Device for deficiencies and impairments
• Verify proper operation of device shut off valve
• Verify proper operation of device check valves
• Verify proper operation of device relief valve (if applicable)
• Exercise and lubricate as needed all valves
• Report test results to owner’s representative / water authority