Properly installed and maintained fire alarm systems result in life safety and loss prevention.
At ABCO, we can design, engineer, install, repair, service, inspect and upgrade fire alarm systems.
We can engineer for you and develop custom solutions that create a safe environment that is up to current code.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions:
- Where are fire alarm systems required?
- Trends of fire alarm systems?
- What services are offered with fire alarm systems?
- What are the requirements for CO [carbon monoxide] detection in fire alarm systems?
- What separates ABCO from the other fire alarm system installers?
- Other important information about fire alarm systems
Where are fire alarm systems required?
Trends of fire alarm systems?
Here are some current trends:
What services are offered with fire alarm systems?
- Fire alarm inspections
- Sensitivity testing
- Fire alarm monitoring
- Fire alarm system maintenance
- Fire alarm system repairs
What are the requirements for CO [carbon monoxide] detection in fire alarm systems?
Requirements for CO detection is dependent upon whether the building has a (an):
- fuel-burning appliance
- fuel-burning fireplace
- fuel-burning forced air furnace
- attached garage
What separates ABCO from the other fire alarm system installers?
- Highly qualified designers and technicians
- NICET certified designers and personnel
- Factory certified technicians
- Experience, expertise and design capabilities in all fields of fire protection
Other important information about fire alarm systems
You may be able to write off the cost of a fire alarm system. Section 179 of the IRS tax code has been reformed to permanently expand eligibility for deductions to fire protection, alarm and security systems placed in service in 2018 and beyond.
ABCO offers fire alarm systems, advice, and installation. We want to help you stay safe and legal. We also know the value of having one point of contact for fire protection service. We do everything from fire sprinklers, engineering solutions, design, fire extinguishers, restaurant systems, engineered agent suppression, exit signs, etc. We have the experience, and the full service capabilities to accommodate all your fire protection and life safety needs.