Port Clinton, OH 43452
Job Title: Territory Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: 4125 E. Kirk Rd. Suite 5 Port Clinton, OH
This position will include selling service agreements for fire and life safety system inspections/modifications/upgrades, and expanding our established client base by attaining new customers in Northwest Ohio. In addition, the position is expected to produce cost estimates, generate and present proposals, negotiate pricing and close sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Establish contact with prospective customers through sales calls and site visits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customer base through quotes, anticipating customer needs and resolving customer concerns
- Educating customer about ABCO’s fire/life safety capabilities
- Conducting site surveys to identify customer needs and provide solutions that ensure ABCO meets or exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Taking ownership of account from quote to sale closing
- Update all sales activities in CRM Data System
- Participate in local and regional trade associations, marketing events and lunch & learns.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 1-5 years’ industry experience preferred
- 5+ years outside sales experience
- Proven sales record
- Must be comfortable cold calling
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with positive customer service attitude
- Must have basic typing and computer skills, to include familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- MUST have a valid driver’s license with less than 6 points, and pass pre-employment background and drug screenings
COMPENSATION Competitive, based on level of experience and education
- Territory account managers may receive company vehicle, cell phone, and computer.
- Basic life policy provided for all employees at no cost
- Voluntary benefits: medical, vision, dental, life and disability
- 401k available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Possibilities for career development in a growing and dynamic company with a culture that actively promotes from within.
* ABCO Fire LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, driving record check, and pre-employment drug screening.