Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator, Full Time
Reports to: Global Process Manager
This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Primary responsibilities include operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directing callers to appropriate personnel; notifying company personnel of visitor arrival; completing a variety of administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Answers questions regarding products and services ABCO offers and other customer inquiries.
- Address customer concerns and seek resolution of customer complaints
- Process customer payments
- Enter incident and opportunity work tickets and dispatch technicians as needed
- Qualify and process orders, forms, and reports as needed
- Enter and update customer account information
- Enter and submit invoices to customers via predetermined processes
- Participate in cross training, being a back-up for others as needed
- Perform general office duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Knowledge
- 3 years’ experience in a professional, technical environment providing clerical and administrative support is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral required
- Problem solver
- Passionate, hard worker, and well organized with power to prioritize and multitask
- Good liaison with all other team members
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with a strong focus on Excel and Word
- The ability to take directions, work on multiple assignments, and work independently taking pride and ownership of work
Competitive based on your level of experience and education
- Basic life policy and long term disability provided for all employees at no cost
- Voluntary benefits: medical, vision, dental, life and disability
- 401k available with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Possibilities for career development in a growing and dynamic company with a culture that actively promotes from within.
* ABCO Fire LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, driving record check, and pre-employment drug screening.