Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Reports to: Corporate Controller
FLSA Status: Exempt Salary
Location: 4545 West 160th St. Cleveland, OH 44135
The Accounts Receivable Manager will oversee a team responsible for all receivable activities for the company from issuing credit, invoicing, cash application and collections. This position is also responsible for creating and implementing procedures, process improvements and efficiencies. This individual will be required to interact with all other departments (operations, sales, customer service) and customers and external auditors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee A/R staff relating to daily processing of cash receipts and postings to customer accounts, including payments made by credit card, lockbox and branch deposition as well as other adjustments to customer accounts for credits/debits and account write-offs.
- Work with customer service team to ensure close out of monthly invoicing and proper billing codes are used.
- Oversee credit and collections and establish credit policies.
- Oversee deposit reconciliations to the general ledger, lock-box and branch records and other month-end procedures.
- Monitor/measure receivable performance, including monthly metrics
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure efficient work flow in the processing and application of cash.
- Develops and drives cash collection strategies
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of experience in A/R, Cash App, Credit & Collections
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Must be reliable and possess a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable and accurate
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing process improvements
- ERP System Experience – MS Navision experience strongly preferred
Normal office environment
Competitive based on your level of experience and education
- Basic life policy and long term disability provided for all employees at no cost
- Voluntary benefits: medical, vision, dental, life and disability
- 401k available with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Possibilities for career development in a growing and dynamic company with a culture that actively promotes from within.
* ABCO Fire LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, driving record check, and pre-employment drug screening.