Job Title: Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician, Full Time
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Location: 115 S. Erie Street Toledo, OH
The position requires the ability to perform field service, inspection, power washing, and cleaning of commercial kitchen exhaust systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey, inspect, and clean kitchen exhaust systems to the prescribed standards
- Maintain proper and accurate documentation identifying services performed, deficiencies, and repairs needed or completed using paperless software and company owned tablet.
- Perform safety assessment prior to beginning each job
- Take before and after pictures of job site (if required)
- Communicate with manager safety hazards and discrepancies found on job site
- Territory growth including cold-calling, information gathering, and up-selling
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times while on job sites, operating a company vehicle, or on company property
- Maintain vehicle inventory and keep company owned vehicle and tools clean and organized
- Adhere to company safe working policies and procedures at all times
Skills and Knowledge
- MUST have excellent communication skills and positive customer service attitude
- MUST have clean driving record and be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- MUST be safety conscious
- MUST be able to lift 60+ LBS.
- General knowledge of building construction
- Ability to perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as working within ducts, crawl spaces, climbing a ladder, outside in the heat or cold, on lift equipment, or dirty environments.
- MUST be a self-starter, reliable, and capable of working independently
- MUST proficient in the use of email and electronic devices.
- Availability to work various shifts
All commercial cooking environments
- Basic life policy and long-term disability provided for all employees at no cost
- Voluntary benefits: medical, vision, dental, life and short-term disability
- 401k available with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Possibilities for career development in a growing and dynamic company with a culture that actively promotes from within.
* ABCO Fire LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening.