Job Title: Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician, Full Time
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Location: 4545 W. 160th Street Cleveland, OH 44135
Looking to fill (2) Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technician positions. The position requires the ability to perform field service, inspection, power washing, and cleaning of commercial kitchen exhaust systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey, inspect, and clean kitchen exhaust systems to the prescribed standards
- Maintain proper and accurate documentation identifying services performed, deficiencies, and repairs needed or completed using paperless software and company owned tablet.
- Perform safety assessment prior to beginning each job
- Take before and after pictures of job site (if required)
- Communicate with manager safety hazards and discrepancies found on job site
- Territory growth including cold-calling, information gathering, and up-selling
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times while on job sites, operating a company vehicle, or on company property
- Maintain vehicle inventory and keep company owned vehicle and tools clean and organized
- Adhere to company safe working policies and procedures at all times
Skills and Knowledge
- MUST have excellent communication skills and positive customer service attitude
- MUST have clean driving record and be able to pass pre-employment screenings
- MUST be safety conscious
- MUST be able to lift 60+ LBS.
- General knowledge of building construction
- Ability to perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as working within ducts, crawl spaces, climbing a ladder, outside in the heat or cold, on lift equipment, or dirty environments.
- MUST be a self-starter, reliable, and capable of working independently
- MUST proficient in the use of email and electronic devices.
- Availability to work various shifts
All commercial cooking environments
- Basic life policy and long-term disability provided for all employees at no cost
- Voluntary benefits: medical, vision, dental, life and short-term disability
- 401k available with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Possibilities for career development in a growing and dynamic company with a culture that actively promotes from within.
* ABCO Fire LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening.